Albums I have bought in 2012 (updated list)

I thought it was time to post an updated list of albums I have bought this year (so far). I sold a few that I didn't particularly care for and obviously added a lot more. LOL!

Alien Skin - Ghost in the Water
Alpha Matrix Re:Connected 3.0
Alpha Point - High Like the Angels
Belly - Star
Belly - King
Buddha Bar VII
Celtic Woman - Believe
Chrom - Synthetic Movement
Cwn Annwn (local heavy metal band) - The Alpha & Omega
Cecile Corbel - The Secret World of Arriety
DarkDriveClinic - Noise in My Head
Electronic Saviors 2: Recurrence
Everything But the Girl - Walking Wounded
Florence + The Machines - Ceremonials
The Frozen Autumn - Fragments of Memories
The Frozen Autumn - Chirality
Garbage - self-titled
Lisa Gerrard & Patrick Cassidy - Immortal Memories
Goldfrapp - The Singles
Grendel - Harsh Generation
Grendel - Timewave:Zero
I:Scintilla - Dying & Falling
Is/Is (local band) - This Happening
Is/Is - III
Madonna - Ray of Light
Mankind is Obsolete - Trapped Inside
Mari Chrome - Georgy #11811
Mind.in.a.Box - Revelations
Moby - Destroyed
Nightwish - Imaginaerum
Omega Lithium - Kinetik
Polica (local band) - Give You the Ghost
Rammstein - Made in Germany
Sequencia - Algo enTu Ser
SITD - Icon: Koru
Solar Fakes - Frontiers
Sounds of the Underground (a retro compilation)
Spectra Paris - License to Kill
Stray - Letting Go
System Syn - All Seasons Pass
The Jesus and Mary Chain - 21 Singles
This Mortal Coil - Filigree and Shadow
Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross - The Girl W/the Dragon Tattoo soundtrack
Unter Null - Moving On (an autographed copy from Erica Dunham, I just couldn't resist ;))

I obviously have a weakness for music :P. I am still waiting for to get my copy of the new Garbage album which won't be out for just under 2 weeks which is why I did not include it on this list.


Comments

Popular Posts