My not so guilty pleasures mix

Today at work, I decided to put on some Sophie B Hawkins via youtube, namely "As I Lay Me Down". I loved that song as a teenager and as an adult, I still love that song. When I got home tonight, I pulled out an old mixtape of mine with some of my favorite pop songs. I decided to create a playlist on Spotify (with a few adjustments here and there ;) ). Most of the songs are from my past but I also included some of my favorite mainstream songs (which are few and far between mind you). I am at point in my life where I can't be embarassed for liking some pop music (although a lot of it makes me cringe). So without further ado, here is my My Not So Guilty Pleasure mix.

01. Sophie B.Hawkins - As I Lay Me Down
02. Expose - End of the World
03. Debbie Gibson - Lost in Your Eyes
04. CoCo Lee - A Lost Before Time
05. Kylie Minogue - Bittersweet Goodbye
06. DJ Sammy - Heaven (Candlight Mix)
07. Cyndi Lauper - True Colors
08. Sarah McLachlan - The Rainbow Connection
09. Tori Amos - 1000 Oceans
10. Imagine Dragons - Demons
11. P!nk  - Just Give Me A Reason [feat. Nate Ruess]
12. Savage Garden - Truly, Madly Deeply
13. Lady Antebellum - Need You Know

Comments

Popular Posts