Albums and Playlists I Am Currently Listening to

Albums:














Playlists:








This past week I was quite inspired to create a few playlists: VNV Nation, The Bangles, and Belinda Carlisle/The Go Go's. I have been really listening a lot to my Bangles and Belinda Carlisle/The Go Go's playlists. No matter how old their songs are, I can never get sick of listening to their music, especially The Bangles who was my favorite band in the '80s. Everything was and still is my favorite album by The Bangles. I just loved the way the band harmonized. When Michael Steele retired from music, the band's music has never been the same again. As for Belinda Carlisle and The Go Go's. I loved The Go Go's but I always preferred Belinda's solo work a bit more. And what can I really say about VNV Nation? Still one of my favorite bands ever.

I am really sorry I didn't go to the Voicecoil show this past week but personal finances came first (that and I had horrible insomnia the night before and just wanted to go to bed early). I have though been listening to their latest album Inertial Fault quite a bit. It is really good. I definitely recommend giving it a listen.

Definitely enjoying the latest Gabriel and The Apocalypse effort The Ghost Parade. I am certainly looking forward to hearing the band perform songs off the album live next month at Mill City Nights.

Recently picked up Big Calm by Morcheeba from the library. I almost forgot how much I love that album and trip hop music in general. 

Comments

Popular Posts