Office Playlist of the Week

I really hate how fast the weekend goes by but I guess that is the way the cookie crumbles. The best way to cope is to make sure that the music I listen to during the week makes each work day go by quickly. Here is what I chose to listen to for this week.

Albums:
Amduscia: Madness in Abyss

Anette Olzon: Shine

Arch Enemy: War Eternal

Assemblage 23: Endure

Bella Morte: Exorcisms

The Bellwether Syndicate: The Night Watch EP

Blutengel: Labyrinth

Belinda Carlisle: The Collection

Chandeen: Forever and Ever

Chicane: Behind the Sun

Cinderella Effect: Pearls

Delain: Moonbathers

Delerium: Mythologie

Depeche Mode: Black Celebration

Dum Dum Girls: Only In My Dreams

Elegant Machinery: A Soft Exchange

Exitmusic: Passage

The Frozen Autumn: Is Anybody There?

Future Perfect: Escape

Hanzel Und Gretyl: Uber Alles

Kitten: Kitten

Lana Del Rey: Honeymoon

LIGHTS: Midnight Machines

Marsheaux: Inhale

Ari Mason: Creatures

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds: Skeleton Key

2046 soundtrack

Joy Williams: Venus Acoustic

Playlists:
Metamorphosis: My Favorite Delerium Songs

Nightwish

My Favorite Songs of 2016

Futurepop Playlist

Guilty Pleasures

Comments

Popular Posts