My favorite Twin Cities albums 2012

Today on City Pages' website, there is an article where the staff lists their favorite Twin Cities albums released this year. I decided to post my favorite local (or bands that resides in MN) albums that I bought and heard this year.

L'assassins - L'assassins
IS/IS - III
Geodesique - Smoke/88 EPs
Trampled By Turtles - Stars and Signs
Wiping Out Thousands - This Came First
Zoo Animal - Departure
A.Wolf and Her Claws - A.Wolf and Her Claws

I am particularly fond of the WOT and L'assassins' music. I strongly recommend checking both bands out.





Although I don't listen to much rock music any more, I totally dig the women in L'assassins. Love their music and their image. I still need to catch them live one of these days. One day I will damn it! lol

Comments

Popular Posts