Weekly Lists

Update: I decided to change the title of my weekly series 10 of My Favorite Things in Music to the much more simpler title Weekly Lists. I also decided to not keep it to 10 items. I find that awful restrictive but overall concept remains the same but with a different title.

Bands I Would Love to See at Future Girl Germs shows
Tiny Deaths
Grrrl Prty or at least Lizzo
Astronomique
Fort Wilson Riot
Babes in Toyland
Jourdan Myers
Sick of Sarah
Gospel Gossip
Dessa

My Current Favorite Albums
Sade: The Best of Sade
Steve Aoki: Neon Future l
Mono: Formica Blues
Emmon: Nomme
Kitten Forever: Pressure
Chandeen: Forever and Ever'
FKA Twigs: EP2

Local Bands People Should Check Out
Kitten Forever
Lizzo (and her group Grrrl Prty)
Fort Wilson Riot
Astronomique
CLAPS
The Rope
L'Assassins

Comments

Popular Posts