5 Things I rather be doing than watching the Grammy Awards

Well it is that time of year where people in the music industry kiss each other's asses. Yawn. Of course 98% of the artists I don't give a shit because I don't listen to them. Here are 5 things I would rather be doing than watch the Grammys.

01. Watching paint dry

Does the award show really need to be about 3 plus some hours? Talk about inducing viewers into a coma.

02. Listen to nails on chalkboard

Some of the artists that goes on that show are pretty painful for me to listen to, mainly Katy Perry, Gwen Stefani, and Ariana Grande. Listening to nails running down a chalkboard would be far more pleasant. At least Meghan Trainor isn't performing. I'm sorry I don't get her appeal. Her voice is painful to listen to. Like the positive lyrics but she really needs to lay off auto-tune.

03. Read War and Peace

See #1. War and Peace would be so much more entertaining. LOL. And to make it more entertaining, make the book in latin.

04. Listen to actual music.
And that is what I am actually doing right this moment. And this is what I am listening to right now.

Today's current crop of mainstream pop music keeps getting worse and worse by the year. Gimme someone like Swedish electropop act Emmon. People like Katy Perry and Iggy Azalia are horrible to listen to.

05. Watch Downton Abbey or anything else other than the Grammy Awards.
No need for explaination here. Hell! Watching the Weather Channel would be more interesting.

Comments

Popular Posts