My Current Favorite Songs

I have been in a synthpop/electropop mood lately. It definitely reflects in this week's collection of my current favorite songs.

If you haven't heard the latest release by Kitten, go check it out now. Heaven or Somewhere In Between ranks as one of the top releases of 2016 for me. I recently listened to it for the first time in a few months. It is so damn freaking good.

Right now I am really digging most of the new Mesh album Looking Skyward by Mesh (not crazy about the last few tracks on the album). My favorite track on the album is "The Last One Standing". The pop hooks in that song is superb. I think it is Mesh's best song to date.

My other top favorite song right now is the new Hydrah song "Rise Up" featuring Razaman. It is fucking dope. The track sounds like it would have been perfect for Leftism by Leftfield.

This past week I rediscovered DayBehaviour's Have You Ever Touched a Dream?. I almost forgot how good that album is. My favorite song off the album is "Close Your Eyes".  It would be hard to listen to the song and not have the melodies get stuck in your head.

So that is just some of my current favorite songs. It is always interesting what my musical mood each week.



Go check out these artists:
Hydrah

Kitten

DayBehaviour

Comments

Popular Posts