My current favorite songs of the week

I went to the fair after work yesterday and when I got home I was just too worn out to blog. This week's playlist consists of only twelve songs. I did though make a point of trying to incorporate some newer songs on this week's playlist. I finally got around to listening to Alice Glass's self-titled album. It is one of those releases that needs some time to grow on me (like the latest Android Lust album). Really liking the latest single from Arch Enemy. Funny enough their new album comes out on my birthday next Friday. I will probably hit the record store and pick it up as a gift to myself especially after having a super shitty summer. I really want to like the new KMFDM album Hell Yeah! but I just can't say it is a great album. There are some decent tracks like the title track but too many meh tracks for me. I do recommend checking out the latest albums by The Eden House and Fazerdaze whose music is featured on this week's playlist.

Comments

Popular Posts