My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

TGIF! Here is this week's playlist. I got quite a bit of new music on this week's playlist including a new song from Ayria who has a new album coming out in August called This Is My Battle Cry . Her new track "No One Asked You" is great and worth a listen. I have included it on this week's playlist.

I listened to a lot of Kpop this week, and I am not embarrassed for it. I love me some 2NE1. Their music is so damn catchy and fun to listen to while out on my daily walks. I also got into the Kpop group Brown Eyed Girls this week. I like their more upbeat tracks than their ballads. The new Monsta X EP Shape of Love did not disappoint me. All the songs on that EP are bops.

I have only listened to it once but the new X Marks the Pedwalk album New/End is a solid album. Go check it out!

The rest of the playlist is all worth a listen to.  While I am meh about Lucius's second album Second Nature (the first half of the album didn't do much for me but I do like the second half), the song "LSD" is a major ear worm with me. Windrunner and Omela have really cranked out some of the best metal albums in 2022. I am listening to them on a daily basis.


Songs to Check Out:
"No One Asked You" by Ayria
"Quicksand" by Hatchie
"LSD" by Lucius
"I Don't Want to Go to Mars" by White Lies
"Sacred Ground" by X Marks the Pedwalk
"Crybaby" by Omelas
"Ivory" by Windrunner

Comments

Popular Posts