Playlist of the Week

After seeing Nightwish on Friday night at The Fillmore in downtown Minneapolis, I was inspired to create a playlist of the band's set list. It wasn't hard for me to find the playlist online. I also included the original tracks that have included the band's previous singers Tarja and Anette. "Planet Hell" is the only track I could not find on one of Nightwish's live albums with Floor but otherwise I was able to match the original songs with the live versions with Floor on vocals. TBH I wish "Amaranthe" was included on the tour but that's okay. I got to hear Floor sing "She is My Sin", "Storytime", and "Ever Dream". The band did perform five tracks from their most recent album Human :ll: Nature. Loved the acoustic version of "How's the Heart?" with Floor and Troy. This is the one playlist I am going to say the best way to listen to the playlist is in its entirety the way I created it based on the band's set list especially for those who couldn't make it to any of the band's show. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts