Weekly Working from Home Playlist

 Not a terribly long list this week because of the holiday tomorrow. I may also take Thursday off because I have to go into the office in Edina (a fun fill commute via public transportation 😑) and clean out my cubicle. The company I work for is moving to a smaller location in Eden Prairie because a lot of us chose to continue working from home. 

Albums:
Ancient Myth: ArcheoNyx

Ayria: Paper Dolls

Brown Eyed Girls: Brown Eyed Girls - BEST Special Moments

Blume: Ashes

BTS: BTS, The Best

Ghost Cries: Deorum Festum

Grand Finale: Quantum Moment

Imaginary Flying Machines: Princess Ghibli

Krypteria: My Fatal Kiss

Mondtraume: Lovers, Sinners, and Liars

Onmyo-Za: Kishi Bojin (2018)

Psy'Aviah: Soul Searching

Serenity in Murder: Reborn

Playlists:
Nightwish Tour Playlist 2022

My Top 100 Favorite Songs of All Time

Songs From Song Exploder

Sounds of Asia: Chapter 1

Sounds of Asia: Post Punk

2022 Mix

Comments

Popular Posts