Playlist of the Week

For the past 3 days, I have been updating my 2022 playlist. It is a playlist of my favorite songs I have heard this year. IMHO, 2022 has yet to disappoint me. While there certainly has been a few releases I was not impressed with, most of the music I have heard I have enjoyed immensely. Super excited that Rina Sawayama is releasing a new album later this year so I am looking forward to hearing that album. 

Right now my current favorite tracks of 2022 are by Serenity in Murder, Bloody Tyrant, Maenad and The Ravers, Hocico, Fate Gear, and Noilion. If I had to choose one song, hands down "Kenshi Subete Hey Ru" by the Taiwanese metal band Bloody Tyrant. I am really loving the addition of Kin Lin as the band's new lead singer. Her work with Silent Hella nd Urging Oblivion is fantastic. Also, loving the new Serenity in Murder track which recently dropped last week. Really looking forward to what comes next from the Japanese death metal band.  

Songs to Check Out:
"Revolt" by Serenity in Murder
"Kenshi Subete Hey Ru" by Bloody Tyrant
"Hollowness" by Maenad and The Ravers
"N.W.O" (Ministry cover) by Hocico
"Heaven On Earth" by Camlann
"Be Invisible!" by Fate Gear
"Digital Mask" by Noilion

Comments

Popular Posts