5 things I am currently excited about [June edition]

01. Metric: Synthetica

I really excited not only for the new Metric album but also for their upcoming show in September at the State Theater. I have heard a few tracks off their new album Synthetica and I LOVE what I have heard.

02. Caustic LIVE at Hard Mondays - what an awesome way to start off Pride week next week. Free show too :).

03. The new Assemblage 23 album Bruise

Totally loving the new A23 album.

04. The Rope/Claps/Blood and Sun/The Night - I have been dying to see The Rope live again. First and last time I saw them was in early 2011 at Ground Zero. It will be good to see them live again as well as The Night. Can't wait to see Claps and Blood and Sun too.

05. Howard Jones, Human's Lib and Dream Into Action - I picked up Howard Jones' greatest hits cd today from the library. I listened to it right after work. I am now really excited for the upcoming show.

Comments

Popular Posts