Albums I have bought in 2012 [so far]

With the year half way over, I thought I would post an update of albums I have bought so far. I have sold a few since my last post on this topic.

A.Wolf and Her Claws - self-titled
Alien Skin - Ghost in the rain
Alpha Point - High Like the Angels
Assemblage 23 - Bruise

Belly - Star
Belly - King
Brute Heart - Lonely Hunter
Buddha Bar VII

Celtic Woman - Believe
Chrom - Synthetic Movement
Cecile Corbel - The Secret World of Arrietty
Claps - Wreck
Curve - The Way of Curve
Cwn Annwn - The Alpha and Omega

Decoded Feedback - DisKonnekt
Die Braut - Psychotherapy

Eurythmics - Ultimate Eurythmics
Everything But the Girl - Walking Wounded

Florence and The  Machine - Ceremonial

Garbage - self-titled
Garbage - Not Your Kind of People
Goldfrapp - The Singles
Grendel - Prescription Medicine
Grendel - Harsh Generation
Grendel - Timewave Zero

Helalyn Flowers - Stitches of Eden
Hungry Lucy - Glo

Invisible Limits - A Conscious State
I:Scintilla - Dying and Falling
Is/Is - This Happening
Is/Is - III

Lacuna Coil - Dark Adrenaline
Lisa Gerrard/Patrick Cassidy - Immortal Memory

Madonna - Ray of Light
Mankind is Obsolete - Trapped Inside
Mari Chrome - Georgy #11811
Metric - Synthetica
Moby - Destroyed

9th Evolution - Retro Americana
Nightwish - Imaginaerum [this version includes a bonus disc of instrumental versions]

Omega Lithium - Kinetik

Polica - Give You the Ghost
Preemptive Strike 0.1 - T.A.L.O.S

Rammstein - Made in Germany

Sapphire Solace - Shadow Stories
Sero Overdose - Heading for Tomorrow
Siouxsie and The Banshees
SITD - Icon Koru
Solar Fake - Frontiers
Stray - Letting Go [2 copies - the second I was an autographed copy which I just couldn't resist to get for myself]
System Syn - All Seasons Pass

The Frozen Autumn - Fragments of Memories
The Frozen Autumn - Chirality
The Jesus and Mary Chain - 21 Singles
This Mortal Coil - Filigree and Shadow
Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross -The Girl w/The Dragon Tattoo

Unter Null - Moving On [yeah, I already had a copy but this time I got an autographed copy]

VNV Nation - Burning Empires Limited Edition
Voltaire - Hate Lives in a Small Town



Comments

Popular Posts