Mix of the Week: A tribute to Jamie Duffy

I decided for this week's Mix of the Week blog entry, I decided to make a mix of Acumen Nation songs, my farewell to the late Jamie Duffy.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

I'll be brutally honest here, I wasn't really familiar with Jamie Duffy's work except for what I have heard online with Acumen Nation or seen live as DJ? Acucrack. From what I have gleened off the internet and seen live, he was a talented musician. For a life to end this soon always makes me sad regardless of his or her accomplishments. I really like what was said about Jamie Duffy by Jim Marcus of Die Warzau/Go Fight. If there is an after life, I sincerely hope that Jamie has found peace there. RIP and my condolescences goes out to his loved ones both family and friends.

Comments

Popular Posts