Albums I am currently listening to

Preemptive Strike 0.1 - T.A.L.O.S

Excellent aggrotech album from the Greek band Preemptive Strike 0.1. If you are into the sounds of Suicide Commando, I think you'll dig Preemptive Strike. Good stuff.

Light Asylum: Light Asylum

Light Asylum is probably one of the most original bands I have heard in the last few years. Their sound is nothing like I have ever heard. Their self-titled album took awhile to grow on me but now I love it. I think they are definitely a band worth checking out.


Siouxsie and the Banshees: The Best of Siouxsie and the Banshees

One can never listen to Siouxsie and The Banshees enough times. I know I can't ;).

Howard Jones: The Best of Howard Jones

I have been getting really pumped over the upcoming Howard Jones show this month so I got his best of cd from the library. I almost forgot how much I love his song "Life in One Day".

What a great pop song.

Metric: Synthetica

Yesterday I bought the new Metric album. I absolutely love it. My personal favorite song off the album is "Breathing Underwater".


Florence and The Machine: Unplugged

I picked this album up from the library. It's pretty good. I would much rather have new music though ;). This clip is totally different but it is unplugged and sounds similar to the one on the live acoustic album.

Comments

Popular Posts