Old and New Favorite Songs of the Week

Old Favorite Songs:

Tears For Fears: Head Over Heels

Ever since I checked out a Tears For Fears cd from the library last weekend, I have been listening to "Head Over Heels" constantly. I have completely forgotten how good this song it is.

Cyndi Lauper: All Through The Night
Another blast from the past for me. "All Through the Night" is by far my favorite Cyndi Lauper song.

Katrina and The Waves: Going Down to Liverpool

I didn't realize until a couple of months ago that "Going Down to Liverpool" (a song The Bangles covered on All Over the Place was originally written by Katrina of Katrina and the Waves). This week I gave the original song a listen. I have to admit I do prefer The Bangles' version but I do like the original version.

New Favorite Songs:

Torul: The Balance




It has been awhile since Zhala released a new song but I found out a couple of days ago. The song is from her upcoming debut full length album Zhala. I really like her sound. I am definitely going to download her album when it comes out.

Comments

Popular Posts