Throwback Thursday: The Bellwether Syndicate with The Foreign Resort

Tonight I decided for Throwback Thursday, I would share photos and video footage from 2012's Kilted Farmer Koncerts show featuring The Bellwether Syndicate and The Foreign Resort. Local band UZZA opened the show for the two bands. To help promote the show, I even conducted an interview with the band prior to the event. My interview with The Foreign Resort

goth_maven's TBS with The Foreign Resort and UZZA album on Photobucket








It was a really great show. I really dug both The Bellwether Syndicate and The Foreign Resort. I definitely recommend checking out their music. You can find their music on Spotify if you have an account with the streaming service or you can find some of their songs on  youtube. 

Comments

Popular Posts