Office Playlist of the Week

Sabaton: Carolus Rex

Sabaton: Heroes

Delain: The Human Contradiction

A Strange Play: An Alfa Matrix Tribute to The Cure

Delta Rae: After It All

Angel Haze: Dirty Gold

The Crystal Method: Vegas

Dido: No Angel

Depeche Mode: Violator

Delerium: Poem

Enigma: The Cross of Changes

Curve: Cuckoo

Purity Ring: Another Eternity

Hooverphonic:A New Stereophonic Sound Spectacular

Republica: Republica

Joan Jett and The Blackhearts: Fit To Be Tied

Janet Jackson: The Velvet Rope

Loreena McKennitt: The Mask and The Mirro

Massive Attack: Mezzzanine

Madonna: Ray of Light

Lindsey Stirling: Lindsey Stirling

Nightwish: Highest Hopes: The Best of Nightwish

Prodigy: The Fat of the Land

Pretty Addicted: It All Stems From Childhood

Marsheaux: Lumineux Noir

Paul Van Dyk: Out There and Back

Social Distortion: Social Distortion

Schwarzblut: Gebeyn Aller Verdammten

Sleepthief: Labyrinthe Heart

Suicide Commando: When Evil Speaks

I decided for this week's collection of music to take to the office, I decided to go with a mostly '90s vibe but with some music from the dark electro scene. I kinda burned myself out on the latest Nightwish album as well as futurepop music. I am though still digging the latest albums by Delain and Sabaton. I am particularly digging Sabaton's music. The Swedish heavy metal band definitely made a huge impression on me last month in Chicago. I absolutely love their music. They need to go on their own headlining tour. 

Comments

Popular Posts