Throwback Thursday: Freezepop

With the recent announcement from Kilted Farmer about the July Freezepop show at the Nether Bar in the basement of Mill City Nights, I thought for Throwback Thursday it would be all about Freezepop tonight :).

First up is my first concert video footage I ever recorded. It was filmed in 2008 at Ground Zero. The band did a killer cover of "The Final Countdown" by Europe.


Up next is a slide show and a video from their 2011 show at Ground Zero. I remember standing outside the venue in the 100 degree heat and then getting a free freezepop from a member of the crew. Freaking awesome (the treat, not the damn heat...haha).
goth_maven's Freezepop concert 2011 album on Photobucket




Opening up for the band was The Echoing Green which I have included some videos from their set too.


Comments

Popular Posts