Clan of Xymox with Autumn and The Bellwether Syndicate at The Loring 11.12.19

Last night I went to The Loring for the latest Kilted Farmer Koncerts show featuring Clan of Xymox, Autumn, and The Bellwether Syndicate. Of course I got some video footage and photos from the show. It was  a wonderful night. I had to get some more recent footage of Autumn performing "Red" because it has been nearly 10 years when I recorded my video of the band performing that song at the Faith and the Muse show at Ground Zero. The Bellwether Syndicate debuted a new song last night which is the song in the video I recorded of them. Finally I had to get CoX performing my favorite song "Jasmine and Rose". At the moment this is my last concert for 2019 but anything can happen between now and the end of December.








Comments

Popular Posts