Weekly office playlist

It is that time again when I have to figure out what music I want to listen to at work. Despite the fact it is going to be a short work week, I still have quite a bit of music I want to listen to. It is definitely a going to be a metal sort of week since the month is coming to an end at work. Now that I have bought my GA /Meet and Greet package for the upcoming Amaranthe/Battle Beast/Seven Spires show, definitely going to be listening to their music this week. I know the show isn't happening until next fall however I am in the mood for their music.

Albums: 
Allison Moorer: Blood

Amaranthe: The Nexus

Arch Enemy: Covered in Blood

Ashbury Heights: The Looking Glass Society

Battle Beast: No More Hollywood Endings

Blood Stain Child: Epsilon

Box and The Twins: Zerfall

CHROM: Peak and Decay

The Dark Element: Songs the Night Sings

Delain: Moonbathers

Dessa: Sound the Bells - Recorded Live at Orchestra Hall

Exit Eden: Rhapsodies in Black

Helalyn Flowers: Nyctophilia

Imaginary Flying Machines: Princess Ghibli

Luna Mortis: The Absence

Omega Lithium: Kinetik

The Rope: Lillian

Seven Spires: Solveig

Tarja: In the Raw

Tengger Calvary: Cian Bi

Visions of Atlantis: Wanderers

Playlists:
Nightwish: (with past and present singers)

The Best of 2019

All Things Asian

Heavy Metal Playlist

My Favorite TV/Film Scores

Random Mix

Comments

Popular Posts