Playlist of the week

I just created this playlist at the last minute.  I was listening to one of my playlist of hip hop music from Asia tonight which inspired me to create a playlist of my favorite music from various artists and bands from all parts of Asia (from China to Vietnam), and music from all genres (hip hop, metal, cyberpunk, pop, punk, and surf music). I know some people would not think of countries like China and Vietnam would have a healthy hip hop scene but those countries do. I strongly recommend checking out Suboi, Miss Koi, and Da Lab. I absolutely adore their music. I have include a little KPop but I kept it to a minimum because I strongly dislike the way the management companies exploit and abuse their stars (go listen to the podcast The Dark Side of, the KPop episode and you will think twice about listening to KPop). BLACKPINK and Twice are the only Kpop acts I truly like but after hearing The Dark Side Of podcast, I rarely listen to their music. Also I wanted to show to western music fans that there is much more to music in Asia than pop music.

Comments

Popular Posts