The best of 2019

I can hardly believe that it is November and the year is getting closer to coming to an end. I thought I would post a general list of my favorite albums released in 2019 however it is not a final list. I plan on trimming down the list to 20-30 albums (most likely 20). These albums are ones that I listened frequently. I have to admit there are some that dropped off my radar by no fault of their own. I just keep listening to certain albums because I love the music so much. There are albums I listened to this year but I just felt they were not that good enough to be considered one of my favorite albums of 2019.

Sensuous Enemy: Rebirth
Aiboforcen: In My Arms
Solveig Matthildur: Constantly in Love
Dizzy Fae: No GMO Mixtape
Hurula: Klass
Tegan and Sara: Hey, I'm Just Like You
Piroshka: Brickbat
Loreena McKennitt: Live at The Royal Albert Hall
Blutengel: Demons of the Past EP
Sabaton: The Great War
WINGTIPS: Exposure Therapy
Drab Majesty: Modern Mirror
Graveyard Club: Goodnight Paradise
Lady Midnight: Death Before Mourning
Rhiannon Giddens: There is No Other (With Francesco Turrisi)
Sleater-Kinney: The Center Won't Hold
Nitro/Noise: Nn: Echoes EP
The Ocean Blue: Kings and Queens/Knaves and Thieves
Visions of Atlantis: Wanderers
Adia Victoria: Silences
Elane: The Legends of Andor
Ladytron: Ladytron
Westkust: Westkust
Lila Downs: Al Chile
Felix Marc: Substance
Culture Kultur: Humanity
Mondtraume: Lovers, SInners, and Liars
SKALD: Vikings Chant
Bat For Lashes: Lost Girls
Psy'Aviah: Soul Searching
Dessa: Sound of the Bells
The HU: Gereg
Heilung: Futha
Our Native Daughters: Songs of Our Native Daughters
Chelsea Wolfe: Birth of Violence
The Dark Element: Songs The Night Sings
FKA Twigs: Magdalene
The Highwomen: The Highwomen
Hatchie: Keepsake
Marina: Love + Fear
Hante.: Fierce
Dido: Still On My Mind
Box and The Twins: Zerfall
Junkie XL: Terminator: Dark Fate soundtrack
The Rope: Lillian

Comments

Popular Posts