Weekly (office) playlist

It is a very short work week for me because I took the next two days off for a medical appointment and to sleep in after the Clan of Xymox show at The Loring tomorrow night (I don't go to shows and then to work the following day, people wouldn't like me when I have so little sleep). For this week, my list of music I plan on listening to at work will be short or maybe not since I will most likely listen to some music on my days off as well.

Albums:
Adia Victoria: Silences

Autumn: The Hating Tree

Bat For Lashes: The Bride

Battle Beast: No More Hollywood Endings

Blutengel: Damokles

Box and The Twins: Zerfall

Chvrches: Love is Dead

Cigarettes After Sex: Cry

Clan of Xymox: Creatures

Curve: Doppelganger (special edition)

The Dark Element: Songs the Night Sings

Dessa: Sound the Bells

Do As Infinity: Do As Infinity

Ego Likeness: When The Wolves Return

FKA Twigs: Magdalene

Graveyard Club: Goodnight Paradise

Hatchie: Keepsake

Junkie XL: Terminator - Dark Fate soundtrack

Loreena McKennitt: Live at The Royal Albert Hall

Psy'Aviah: Soul Searching (Deluxe Edition)

Rapsody: Eve

Southern Avenue: Keep On

Playlists:
All Things Asian

Clan of Xymox/The Bellwether Syndicate/Autumn playlist

Country Music Playlist

Heart/Joan Jett Playlist

Heavy Metal Playlist

Nightwish (with past and present singers)

Comments

Popular Posts