My 10 favorite non-2019 songs I have heard in 2019

2019 has definitely been an interesting year in music for me. I have listened to everything from country music (thanks to Ken Burns' excellent documentary on the genre) to Chinese/Vietnamese hip hop with a smidgeon of dreampop and metal in between. I thought I would post my 10 favorite songs that I heard this year that wasn't released in 2019.

01. Imaginary Flying Machines: Itsumo Nandodemo (Spirited Away)


02. Ho Ngoc Ha: Xin Hay Thu Thai (feat. Suboi)


03. Suboi: Girl's Night (feat. Ho Ngoc Ha)


04. Da Lab: Mot Nha


05. Miss Ko: Queen of Queens


06. Amythyst Kiah: Dark Holler


07. Lindi Ortega: Ashes


08. Holly Williams: Between Your Lines


09. Hatchie: Sugar and Spice


10. Rosanne Cash: Tennessee Flat Top Box

Comments

Popular Posts