A few upcoming events in the coming weeks

Tonight I have come across a couple events happening during April which I thought I would share. One being vita.mn PRESENTS Venus de Mars & All the Pretty Horses/El Le Faunt and His Traveling Circus/The Deceitful Lawpings.  The other event is Radio K/301 prsnt: Mpls Mayday w/Toki Wright (Rhymesayers) + More. The event covers a broad range of electronica artists which includes one of my personal faves Ficshe. Also I couldn't forget about mentioning Thomas Dolby at the Cedar Cultural Center on 4/6 and Rammstein on 5/8, the day after Goth Prom.

Comments

  1. Hi Rivet Grrrl! Thanks for posting about Mpls Mayday. Just an FYI, Mpls Mayday is not a hip-hop event. It's all varying forms of electronica. Toki Wright will be performing a rare house/tribal set. Should be fresh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts