My favorite one hit wonders from the 1990s

Tonight I came across this article on one hit wonders in the '90s on Huffington Post's website. It inspired me to put together a list of some of my favorite (but not all) one hit wonders from that decade.

Shakespeare's Sister: Stay


KWS: Please Don't Go

I admit it. I loved and still do love this song. Brings back memories of my college house party days in Milwaukee, WI. lol

Sunscreem: Love U More


An oldie but goodie. I think this was the first techno song I have ever heard. I think. I can't remember. My memory isn't that good any more. lol

Belly: Feed the Tree


Peach Union: On My Own


Primitive Radio Gods: Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth


Concrete Blonde: Joey


Sinead O'Connor: Nothing Compares 2 U


The Triplets: You Don't Have to Go Home Tonight

This is a definite far cry from what I listen to nowadays but it is a very catchy song. I still love it to this very day.

QKumba Zoo: The Child (Inside)

After all these years, I still love this group. Still sad about the death of band member Tziki who committed suicide.

Comments

Popular Posts