What I am currently digging at the moment

So tonight after work, I decided to see if I could stream Mesh's latest album Automation Baby on youtube. I was right. I was able to find some of the songs off the new album on youtube.






It goes without saying I am very impressed with what I have heard. The only album I had ever heard by the band was Perfect Solution and I'll be brutally honest, I did not care for it. I definitely plan on buying the new Mesh album soon, probably after I get paid next week.

I have been really enjoying the new Io Echo album Ministry of Love. Right now my favorite song is "Tiananmen Square".


I came across this video clip on Side-Line's FB page. It was love at first listen with me.


And if you haven't figured it out, I am really, really, really digging the sounds of Noblesse Oblige. Just adore their new single "Runaway". So hooked on it.

Comments

Popular Posts