CDs up for auction on ebay

Forgot to mention this but better late than never. Here my latest listing of CDs I have put up for auction on ebay.

Nightwish - Imaginaerum (2 CD ltd edition)
Alfa Matrix Recovered: A Tribute to Depeche Mode
Silica Gel - Exodo
Tristesse de la Lune - A Heart Whose Love is Innocent
KMFDM - Attak
SITD - Icon: Koru
Straftanz - Mainstream Sellout Overground
Yo Yo Ma - Classic Yo Yo
State of the Union - Black City Lights
Access Zero - Living in Transition
Ikon - Subversion

My username is eanderson74. If you just happen to win more than one of my items for auction, I do combine s&h costs. I like to get my items into the mail as quickly as possible when I receive payment. In other words, the sooner the payment is sent out, the sooner the CD(s) gets to your house ;).

Comments

Popular Posts