My Top 10 favorite earworms

So last week, I posted a blog entry on the worst earworms to have stuck in your head. While on my evening walk tonight, I decided to post a blog on my 10 favorite earworms that I am glad to have stuck in my head.

10. Cities in Dust by Siouxsie and The Banshees

This is my personal favorite Siouxsie and The Banshees song ever. It always gets stuck in my head after I listen to it.

09. Little Black Angel by Ladytron (Death in June cover)

Odd choice I know but for some reason I tend to get Ladytron's version of the Death In June song stuck in my head, not that there is anything wrong with that. I just tend to hear the womens' vocals. Love both versions.

08. You Walk Away by Blutengel


This has to be one of Blutengel's more memorable songs I have heard from them in the several years I have been listening to them.

07. A Poem for Byzantium by Delerium


Best song ever. Enough said.

06. Loneliness by CHROM


05. Smile of Low by Moonlight Cove


What can I really say about my favorite Moonlight Cove song? This is my all time favorite song by the Swedish band.

04. The Promise by When in Rome


03. Hymn by Kirlian Camera (Ultravox cover)


02. Space and Time by VNV Nation


When Automatic first came out two years ago, all I listened to was this damn song. The melodies is so ridiculously catchy. Still love this song to this very day.

01. Runaway by Noblesse Oblige


I am so hopelessly addicted to "Runaway" by Noblesse Oblige. It is one of the few rare songs that can get rid of that damn song "Clouds" out of my head. All I need to do is sing along with Valerie's vocals. lol

Comments

Popular Posts