Top 10 Worst Earworms

For the last week or two, I have had an irritating earworm stuck in my head that has been virtually impossible to get unstuck no matter what I listen to. A day or two ago I thought I finally had it removed, but no. It's back in my head again and I decided to post the worst songs to get stuck in one's head.

10. Zach Sobiech: Clouds

This is the song that has been stuck in my head for nearly two weeks and just won't go away. I'm sorry that the young man passed away but man his song is sappy and irritatingly catchy.

09. Lou Bega: Mambo No.5

I hate Party City for resurrecting this awful pop song and turning into a commercial jingle for their chain. UGH!

08. Jennifer Lopez: Jenny From the Block

When this song was popular back in the day, I would for some odd reason end up getting it stuck in my head. It was awful then and still awful now.

07. Los Del Rio - Macarena

Let me count the ways I hate this song. 1...2...3...4...5...well, you get the picture. If the dancing wasn't bad enough, getting the freaking music stuck in your head is even worse.

06. Captain and Tennille: Love Will Keep Us Together

Back in my college days which were in the '90s, I would hear this shitty song at house/frat parties. Hated then, I still hate it to this very day. I think this song was just slightly more annoying than "Macarena". The lyrics are so sappy and stupid.

05. Sisqo: Thong Song

This song is so damn stupid, it really doesn't need any explaination.

04. Celine Dion: My Heart Will Go On

Frankly any Celine Dion is a terrible ear worm but "My Heart Will Go On" is by far the worst to have stuck in one's head. So disgustingly sappy.

03. Spice Girls: Say You'll Be There

Excuse me while I go pour bleach into my ears.

02. Michael Bolton: How Can We Be Lovers

Michael Bolton is the male version of Celine Dion. Just like CD, any of his songs could be on this list but "How Can We Be Lovers" is the worst of the worst. Blech!

01. Aqua: Barbie Girl

This song makes me cringe. If it wasn't for the ridiculously stupid lyrics, it is the painfully irritating vocals that makes the song so godawful and annoying to have stuck in your head.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts