My favorite albums of 2013 [so far]

I wasn't sure if whether to post my annual list of my favorite albums so far because I am still waiting for my copy of Noblesse Oblige's Affair of the Heart (which Storming the Base is still waiting to receive) but I decided to just go ahead and compile my favorite albums from this year. With the way I ramble on about Noblesse Oblige here on my blog, I think it is a given that album is going to make it into my year end top 10/5 list ;).

10. Juno Reactor: The Golden Sun of The Great East


09. Suicide Commando: When Evil Speaks


08. Tegan and Sara: Heartthrob


07. Ayria: Plastic Makes Perfect


06. Io Echo: Ministry of Love


05. Kirlian Camera: Black Summer Choirs


04. Faun: Von den Elben


03. Blutengel: Monument


02. Helalyn Flowers: White Me In/Black Me Out


01. Absolute Grrrls Manifesto Chapter 1


Keep this in mind this is just a list of my favorite albums so far. I still need to get the new Marsheaux, Zynic albums, and fall is going to awesome with new albums by Blume, Unter Null, and VNV Nation.  Plus as anyone who reads my blog on a regular basis, I post a more comprehensive list of what I consider the best releases of the year towards the end of the year. This list is just a brief sample of some of the excellent releases I have heard in 2013. Check them out if you haven't!

Comments

Popular Posts