Mixtape of the Week: World Mix

I finally got around to finishing my world mixtape that I had started a couple of weeks ago. It was not easy to put together but I finally found some music at the library over the weekend to round out my mix.

While I absolutely love my beloved dark electro music, I also dig a lot of music away from scene. I really enjoy listening to music from all over the world especially from the Middle East. I find the beats so hypnotic. I have included clips of some of my favorite songs on the mixtape. Without further ado, here is my latest mixtape :).

Side A:

01. Adiyaman (traditional Turkey folk song)
02. A.R Rahman - Meherbaan

03. Cheb I Sabbah - Koi Bole Ram Ram

04. Loreena Mckennitt - All Souls Night

05. Toires w/Natacha Atlas - Sanati
06. Kayhan Kalher - Desert
07. Ghazi Abdel Baki - Al Guireyna
08. Nitin Sawhney - Falling


Side B:

01. Michael Stearns - Dubai

02. Nadina - Shou Baddou Yseer

03. Azam Ali - Noor

04. Oceania - Heara Ra
05. Secret Garden - The Dream
06. Shantala - Purnamadah
07. Anastasia Moutsatsou - Pino Pino

08. Vas - Amrita

09. Sataray - Yaman

Comments

Popular Posts