Office Playlist of The Week

This is a little late but better late than never...this week's list of albums I am listening to at work.

All the albums I bought from the Electric Fetus' fall garage sale.

Blutengel: Demon Kiss

Warpaint: Warpaint

Empyrean Asunder: Serpent

Die Braut: Parricida Perpetuo

Kobra and the Lotus: High Priestess

Client: Authority

Nitro/noise: No Cure For Apocalypse

Ludovico Technique: Some Things Are Beyond Therapy

Baal: Shurado

Goldfrapp: Tales of Us

Uh Huh Her: Future Souls

The Lonely Soul Experience: Path of Blood

Curve: Frozen EP

Ayria: Debris

Hocico: El Ultimo Minuto (Antes de que tu Mundo Caiga)

I must say I love the CDs I bought over the weekend. I am particularly fond of the Gladiator soundtrack, Origins by Eluveitie, Life for Rent by Dido, An Ancient Muse by Loreena McKennitt, Prisoner by The Jezebels, and Lindsey Stirling's first cd. Now I am looking forward to getting my copies of Serpent by Empyrean Asunder (any day now) and the new Youth Code album which comes out next week.

Comments

Popular Posts