Women who has influenced me from the past decade

Earlier this week I turned the big 4-0 (ick...lol). Not something I am really thrilled about but tonight I was going through my playlists on Spotify. I came across my two playlists of Women Who has Influenced Me in my pre-teen and high school years. I immediately thought I would create a list that would show the women who has influenced me in the past decade when I was in my 30s (inspired by my recent b'day). I think it will be interesting how my taste in music will change/evolve in the coming years, just not crazy about getting old. Hahaha!

Women who has influenced me from the past decade

01. Sick Fuck - Unter Null
02. My Revenge On the World - Ayria (should be "on", not "to" on Spotify)
03. Summer - Marsheaux
04. Wicked Days - Android Lust
05. Sirens and Satellites - Ego Likeness
06. The Bells - I:Scintilla
07. Runaway - Noblesse Oblige
08. Destroy Everything You Touch - Ladytron
09. We Fly - Future Perfect
10. Purpose Beyond Form - The Luna Sequence

And in case you missed my other two playlists in this series, here they are ;):

Women who has influenced (pre-teen years)

01. Live - The Bangles
02. September Gurls - The Bangles
03. Complicated Girl - The Bangles
04. Vacation - The Go Go's
05. Our Lips Are Sealed  - The Go Go's
06. Hymn to Her - The Pretenders
07. Back On the Chain Gang - The Pretenders
08. Atomic - Blondie
09. Heart of Glass - Blondie
10. One Way or Another - Blondie
11. Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
12. All Through the Night - Cyndi Lauper
13. No More Words - Berlin
14.Sex (I'm A...) - Berlin

Women who has influenced me (high school years)

01. Magick Flute - Babes in Toyland
02. Everglade - L7
03. Joey - Concrete Blonde
04. Cinderella's Daydream - ZuZu's Petals
05. Another Shot of Whiskey - The Gits
06. Gepetto - Belly
07. Tired of Nothing - 7 Year Bitch
08. Cities in Dust - Siouxsie and The Banshees
09. Connection - Elastica
10. 500 (Shake Baby Shake)  - Lush
11. Raspberry Swirl - Tori Amos
12. Little Plastic Castle - Ani Difranco
13. I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone - Sleater-Kinney
14. In My Heart - Texas

Comments

Popular Posts