Throwback Thursday: Faith and the Muse at Ground Zero 2009

Usually I take a night off from blogging but I decided since it is Thursday, do a bit of throwback. Lately I have been posting some old concert footage on to my Instagram account. Here are some never before seen photos (unless you are friends with me on FB) of the 2009 Faith and the Muse show featuring Faith and the Muse, Autumn (US band), and Mercy Kill (sorry, no photos of Mercy Kill at the time of this post).These photos have been on my Photobucket account that I hadn't used since joining Instagram. I felt I needed to get some of the photos on to my IG account which you can follow me here https://www.instagram.com/eanderson1974/.

This was the first show that I first started helping out as part of the Kilted Farmer Koncerts Street Team. Asides from the idiots that started fighting during Autumn's set which I saw and was standing not far from the two assholes, and the two jackasses that were moshing during Faith and the Muse's set, it was a great show.










Comments

Popular Posts