Weekly Office Playlist

Note to self: need to listen to the new Grendel and iVardensphere albums at work which dropped last week, not to mention the latest album by LIGHTS which came out  not long ago (I think last month).

Although I took Friday off this coming week, I made sure I had some really good music to listen to this week to make the day/week go by quickly.

This weekend I have been listening to some SPC ECO on Spotify. Their music is so damn good. I ended up creating a playlist with all their albums.

Albums:
Ryan Adams: 1989

Atomic Blonde soundtrack

Autumn: The Hating Tree

Autumn: Return to the Breath

Ayria: Paper Dolls

Battle Beast: Bringer of Pain

Bleached: Can You Deal?

Bleached: Ride Your Heart

Bleached: Welcome the Worms

CHROM: Synthetic Movement

CHROM: Peak and Decay

Leonard Cohen: You Want It Darker

Covenant: The Blinding Dark

Faith and the Muse: The Burning Season

Fatima Al Qadiri: Asiatisch

Felix Marc: Alternative Facts

Gary Numan: Savage (Songs From a Broken World)

Grendel: Age of the Disposable Body

In This Moment: The Dream

iVardensphere: Hesitation

LIGHTS: Skin and Earth

Mark Mothersbaugh: THOR: Ragnarok

Mono Inc.: Together til the end

Omega Lithium: Dreams in Formaline

P!nk: Beautiful Trauma

Sapphire Solace: Waiting to Breathe

Sleeping Romance: Alba

Tamaryn: Cranekiss

Tarja: Beauty and The Beat

Tegan and Sara: Love You to Death

Playlist:
SPC ECO Playlist

Metal Playlist

I Love the '80s

I Love the '80s II

Random Mix

Random Mix II

Electropop Playlist

'90s/'00s Pop Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts