Weekly Office Playlist

For a long holiday weekend, it feels like it went by as quickly as the usual two day weekend. Despite having to go back to the typical five day work week, I was fortunate to pick out some interesting music to listen to at the office.

Threw in quite a bit of classical/darkwave music by the likes of All My Faith Lost and Artesia. I have been listening to Artesia quite a bit lately. It has been awhile since I last listened to their music so hearing their music again for the first time in a few years has been very enjoyable to my ears.

Over the weekend I have listened to a little of Bjork's new album Utopia. I like what I have heard.

After buying Nahko's album this weekend, I had to save his band's albums to listen to at work. I listened to some of Hoka and really liked what I had heard so far. I really do hate myself for not discovering Nahko's music sooner otherwise I would have gone to his show at The Cabooze back in October.

I hope I can remember to listen to new albums by X-RX, Nova Twins, Totem Obscura, and SD-KRTR this week.

Albums:
All My Faith Lost: As You're Vanishing in Silence

All My Faith Lost: The Hours

Amberian Dawn: Innuendo

Artesia: En cette fin de jour

Artesia: Chants D'automme

Autumn Tears: Eclipse

Avarice in Audio: Shine and Burn

Bjork: Utopia

Blaqk Audio: Material

Blume: Autumn Ruins

Cosmic Armchair: Contact

Cover Stories: Brandi Carlisle Celebrates 10 Years of The Story: An Album to Benefit War Child

The Dark Element: The Dark Element

Dessa; Parts of Speech

Dum Dum Girls: Only in Dreams

The Eden House: Songs for the Broken Ones

Emika: Drei

Feathers: If All Now Here

FKA Twigs: LP1

Gary Numan: Savage (Songs from a Broken World)

Golden Gardens: Narcissus and Bellflower

Iris: Radiant

Kristin Kontrol: X-Communicate

Mark Mothersbaugh: Thor: Ragnarok

Nahko and Medicine for the People: Dark as Night

Nahko and Medicine for the People: Hoka

Nahko and Medicine for the People: On the Verge

Nahko: My Name is Bear

Nova Twins: Mood Swings EP

Nova Twins: Nova Twins EP

Sleeping Romance: Enlighten

Sleeping Romance: Alba

SD-KRTR: Lost in Time

Tarja: From Spirits and Ghosts (Score for a Dark Christmas)

Totem Obscura: Nordische Feste

Various Artists: Electrostorm, Vol.8

X-RX: Gasoline and Fire

Zynic: Neon Oblivion

Playlists:
My Current Favorite Songs

My Favorite Songs of 2017

Cover Songs

Blood Angel: My Favorite Blutengel Songs

Morningstar in a Black Car: My Favorite Ashbury Heights Songs

Comments

Popular Posts