Playlist of the week

Well I am back from my weekend trip to Chicago! It was so much fun. Because I was out of town for the last few days. I decided change things for this week. For this week's playlist, it is a short playlist however I think it is a great introduction to music outside the music I generally promote on my blog and social media pages.

Earlier this year, I discovered the sounds of Mongolian folk metal by the sounds of The HUNine Treasures, and Hanggai. I have definitely shared a song or two from The HU and Nine Treasures on my social media pages. I have been meaning to put together a playlist of my favorite Mongolian folk metal songs. While I was putting together this playlist, I have included some music from a few bands from Siberia, hope my followers/readers will enjoy this playlist as much as I do.

Songs to check out:
"Kai" by Altai Kai
"Yuve Yuve Yu" by The HU
"Miss Daughter" by Hanggai
"Nayan Navaa (A Song About Native Land)" by Badma Khanda

Comments

Popular Posts