Weekly office playlist

It is back to my usual five day work week. Last week I only worked three days, and the week before only 4 days. To top things off, it is the end of the month. I made damn sure the music I would listen to this week was interesting and would be great background noise while I throw myself into my work.

Albums:
Alan Silvestri: The Avengers: Endgame

Altai Kabai: Altai Kabai

Assemblage 23: Endure (Deluxe Edition)

Beyonce: Lemonade

Birds of Chicago: Love in Wartime

Blaqk Audio: Material

The Chieftains: Voice of Ages

Client: Authority

The Cranberries: In The End

Delerium: Poem

Dervish: The Great Irish Songbook

Dessa: A Badly Broken Code

Dido: Still On My Mind

The Foreign Resort: Outnumbered

Vol.2 Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix

Janelle Monae: Dirty Computer

Joy Williams: Front Porch

Kirlian Camera: Nightglory (deluxe edition)

Ladytron: Ladytron

Leyla McCalla: The Capitalist Blues

Le Yegros: Magnetismo

Lizzo: Cuz I Love You

Ondatropica: Ondatropica

P!nk: Hurts 2B Human

Piroshka: Brickbat

The Raveonettes: Chain Gang of Love

Rhiannon Giddens: There is No Other

The Rope: Lillian

Sabaton: Heroes

Saigon Blue Rain: Pink Obsession

Solveig Matthildur: Constantly in Love

Spice: Captured

VNV Nation: Noire

Zanias: Into the All

Playlists:
Angel City: My Favorite Rhiannon Giddens

Our Native Daughters Playlist

Mongolian/Siberian Folk (metal) Playlist

Random Mix

My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

International Mix

No Angel: My Favorite Dido/Faithless Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts