What I am currently listening to

It was a mostly podcast week for me. Part of the reason was I was getting excited about last week's WNBA draft and was trying guess who the Lynx was going to pick for the draft. Listened a lot to The Cheryl Reeve Show and Lynx Radio.  Did not listen to a lot of new music, most of what I did listen to was older music, and the music genres was all over the place which is good. I realized the older I get, my tastes in music evolve as noted in the music I have listened to this week. 

Podcasts:
The Vanished Podcast
Crawlspace
Chewing
Lynx Radio
Fake the Nation
The Cheryl Reeve Show
Good Food with Evan Kleinman
Intrigued Full Effect
The Unofficial Expert with Sydnee Washington and Marie Faustin
Strong Black Legends
Unhappy Hour with Matt Bellassai

Albums:






























Playlists:














Comments

Popular Posts