What I am currently listening to

This has been an interesting week for music. I just heard the new Lizzo album Cuz I Love You. She nailed it out of the ballpark with this album. I always had an inkling Lizzo would soon outgrow the local music scene here in the Twin Cities and everyone in the entertainment industry would know her name.

I listened to a good mix of new and older music this week. I hate admitting this but I definitely was wrong about VNV Nation's Transnational. The album is a lot better than when I first listened to it. I sure as heck prefer it over Noire because there really isn't much energy in the music like on previous albums.

Didn't listen to many of my playlists but I did do a lot of binge listening to the food podcast Chewing that I found online earlier this week. It is a nice reprieve from the few TC podcasts I listen to.

FYI...I will be offline for a few days because I am going out of town for vacation. I may tweet here and there but no blog posts until either Monday or Tuesday.

Albums:




























Playlists:






Podcasts:
The Vanished Podcast
Casefile
The David Chang Show
The Cheryl Reeve Show
Chewing Podcast
Lynx Radio
Strong Black Legends

Comments

Popular Posts