Weekly office playlist

The weekend has come and gone. Here is this week's collection of music I plan on listening to at work.

Albums:
Alfa Matrix Re:Covered (vol.3)

Amaranthe: Helix

Android Lust: The Human Animal

Autumn: The Hating Tree

Brandi Carlile: The Story

Cesium 137: Rise to Conquer

The Crow Soundtrack

Cylab: Unparallel Universe

Dessa: Chime

Dido: Still On My Mind

The Foreign Resort: Outnumbered

The Foreign Resort: The American Dream

Rhiannon Giddens; Tomorrow is My Turn

Grendel: Inhumane Amusement at the End of Ages: Redux (2000-2002)

Helix: Twin

Idan Raichel: And If You Will Come To Me

Indarra: Walk On Fire

Valerie June: The Order of Time

Felix Marc: Substance

Invocation Array: Onyx Philomena

Lara Downes: Holes in the Sky

Marsheaux: Inhale

Moana (original motion picture soundtrack)

Mondtraume: Empty (Deluxe edition)

Nightwish: Decades

Nitro/Noise: Total Nihilism

Psy'Aviah: Dream Fever

Solar Fake: You Win. Who Cares?

Spice: Captured

Lisa Stansfield: Deeper

Violet Indiana: Russian Doll

Wu Man and Master Musicians: Music of Central Asia vol.10

Playlists:
Lightflare: My Favorite Psy'Aviah Songs

No Angel: My Favorite Dido/Faithless Songs

Random Mix

Our Native Daughters playlist

I Love the '90s

My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

New Music to Check Out

Comments

Popular Posts