My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

Happy Friday! I say it has been a good week for music. Finally got around to listening to the new releases by Gary Numan and Youth Code this week. They are definitely worth a listen. Also discovered 2 more awesome symphonic metal bands from Japan...Grand Finale and Schonberg. I discovered both bands via Spotify. Been obsessed with those two bands for the past 36 hours. While not metal and more alternative rock, the Korean band Walking After U is another band worth checking out. There is a video of them covering AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" which I can't stop listening to. 

Songs to check out:
"I Am Screaming" by Gary Numan  
"Claw/Crawl" by Youth Code
"Northern Air" by Morgan Wade
"Call My Name" by Area 51
"Moment" by Grand Finale
"Stay the Night" by Schonberg
"Arirang" by Walking After U

Comments

Popular Posts