Playlist of the Week

During my daily walk today, I thought it would be a great idea to create a playlist of my favorite Japanese metal bands since a lot of the bands I have been listening to are from Japan. There is a good mix of symphonic metal, death metal, metalcore, and everything in between on this playlist. 

In the last few days I have discovered the symphonic metal sounds of Grand Finale and Schonberg, to the harsh, Black/death metal sounds of Serenity in Murder and Ghost Cries.  Those bands are my current favorite bands at the moment. I am especially loving the death metal sounds of Serenity in Murder. I bought their album Reborn on Bandcamp over the weekend, so worth the $30.  I'll most likely get around to their other albums to show my support for the band. I just totally dig their sound. The other bands are equally wonderful especially the symphonic metal band Schonberg. Their song "Stay the Night" is getting lots of playtime on a lot of my playlists.

Songs to Check Out:
"Stay the Night" by Schonberg
"Moment" by Grand Finale
"Devil Trigger" by Undead Corporation
"The First Frisson of the World" by Serenity in Murder
"Icarus" by Liv Moon
"Holy Grail Saga" by Ghost Cries

Comments

Popular Posts