Weekly Working From Home Playlist

It is Sunday afternoon, and the weekend is slowly winding down. My least favorite time of day on a Sunday but I always like figuring out what music to listen to during the work week.
 
Albums:
A-Fati: Another Chance

Aq Bure: Sacred Chants

Arch Enemy: War Eternal

As Everything Unfolds: Within Lies Each Other

Asura: Eternal

Black Kirin: Qinhuai

Buddha Bar XXIII

Cesium 137: Rise to Conquer

Crescent Lament: Elegy For the Blossoms

Dessa: Sound the Bells (recorded live at Orchestra Hall)

Dido: Still On My Mind

Dum Dum Girls: Too True

Elcrost: Benighted and Unrequited

Ephemerality: Ephemerality

Frozen Crown: Winterbane

Grand Finale: Quantum Moment

Helalyn Flowers: Airesis

Kalidia: The Frozen Throne

Liv Moon: Double Moon

Mysterain: After the End of the Valley

Onmyo-Za: Koujin Rasetu (2002)

Pale Waves: Who Am I?

Schonberg: Another Veiled Story

Serenity in Murder: Reborn

Tears of Tragedy: Elusive Moment

Undead Corporation: No Antidote

Vengeful Spectre: Vengeful Spectre

Walking After U: Six of Swords

Playlists:
Asian Metal/Rock (I renamed my playlist because I have some tracks that are more straight forward rock music)
All Things Asian

2021

2010s playlist

Heavy Metal Playlist

Random Mix 2.0

Krypteria/And Then She Came Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts