My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

Happy Friday! Here is this week's playlist. Lots of metal from Japan with some music by Westkust, Dido, Helalyn Flowers, Pale Waves, and Kalidia! Enjoy!

Discovered some kickass bands last week: Serenity in MurderGRAND FINALE , Schonberg and Ghost Cries so I have been listening to a lot of their music either on Spotify, Youtube, or Bandcamp. Really digging the harsh sounds of Ghost Cries and Serenity in Murder in particular. Not sure if Ghost Cries is still together, if not, I love what I have heard from the band. I actually found their second album on Amazon and just ordered it. Their first album is on YouTube but not their second album. 

Songs to check out:
"Holy Grail Saga" by Ghost Cries
"Graceful Gate" by Cross Vein  
"Sad Dream" by Undead Corporation
"Infact Bellum" by Serenity In Murder
"Promise" by Grand Finale

Comments

Popular Posts