Albums I bought today at the Electric Fetus' annual garage sale

Today was one of my favorite days of the year...the annual fall garage sale at the Electric Fetus. The sale isn't just today but goes until 5pm tomorrow so if you haven't hit their garage sale today, you still have time tomorrow. I love going there and finding CDs at cheap ass prices. Tomorrow prices will be 50% off. Well having gotten some money for my birthday last weekend, I decided to use some of the cash on some music. Here are the results of my trip to the Electric Fetus:

Sunscreem: Change or Die

This is some kick ass rave music.


Vivaldi The Four Seasons

I have been dying to have The Four Seasons by Vivaldi in my music collection so I can listen to it at home. I was raised on classical music as a child (my parents weren't big rock and roll fans, still aren't to this very day), and this particular piece remains a huge influence on me.

Club Bizarre Volume 1

This is a 2 disc compilation of some kick ass EBM/Industrial music. And One, Funker Vogt, VNV Nation, Controlled Fusion, and Hocico are just some of the bands featured on this album.


Paul Schwartz: State of Grace

One of my all time favorite classical/pop albums. The burned copy I have isn't in great condition so finding an actual copy was a joy for me.


The Sundays: Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic

I have always loved this band but never got around to buying their music. When I found this album, I knew it was coming home with me.


Nitin Sawhney: London Undersound

I am an admirer of Nitin Sawhney's work especially his score for the film The Namesake. I was really pleased to find a copy of this album at the sale today. Great album.


Enigma: The Cross of Changes

I have missed being able to listen to Enigma's music for a long time. I decided to pick up The Cross of Changes which is my personal favorite Enigma album. Their older music is my favorite. Never was impressed with their last album which I thought kinda sucked. The Cross of Changes still holds up well to this very day IMHO.


Pretty in Pink Soundtrack

Well this was a no brainer for me. Pretty in Pink is one of my top 5 favorite films from the '80s. I grew up on John Hughes movies. Always loved the music from Pretty in Pink so I bought the soundtrack.

Comments

Popular Posts